Member Services Frequently Asked Questions
It is a subscription-based HIPAA compliant coaching platform that provides the coach with all the tools necessary to coach chronic pain clients.
- Successfully complete TCCU’s Advanced Pain Coach Training course.
- Pay the on-boarding fee, complete an interview and sign the TCC Member Services contract.
- Become an NBC-HWC within two years of joining.
- A one time on-boarding process fee of $149.00
- The coach pays a monthly subscription fee – See pricing
- $99/coach/month (1st month free; 2nd, 3rd and 4th month $49 each)
- $749 Micro-site (optional)
- 52 Client Lessons
- Online coaching platform
- Mentoring on how to onboard clients and to maintain top-level coaching skills
- NBHWC approved continuing education
- Career Coaching
- HIPAA Compliance
Yes, for a monthly fee per client – See pricing
Yes. TCC has developed a proven method of coaching chronic pain clients that has produced significant results over the last ten years, and it is our belief that coaching outside of this method will not produce similar results and misrepresent TCC, its vision and mission. Any exceptions must be approved by TCC.
Yes, the maximum is 25 clients per coach.
Your commitment to TCC is month to month.
It is a year-long commitment for the client with 52 weekly lessons.
Yes, you will bill them yourself.
If you accept clients referred from TCC you will need an active LLC or equivalent business license from the state in which you live.
Yes, as clients are available and at the discretion of TCC.
After you successfully complete our on-boarding process. This can take up to two weeks.
Yes, it will need to be renewed every three years concurrent with the date of your NBHWC certification renewal.
- On-boarding support
- Coach mentoring
- Career coaching
- Technical support related to the platform.
- Monthly peer group facilitated by a TCC coach.